Tuesday 6 March 2012

Fujiya Peko Chan Milky Candy 60th Anniversary


 
 
First off, I'd like to apologize for the horrendous photos as I rushed to take them & edit them in a hurry. Bad lighting & all...

I found this ADORABLE Fujiya Peko Milky Candy tin can at Pavillion Tokyo Street. Last year is Milky's 60th anniversary so they've been coming out with a lot of collectors items & goodies. This purchase was a must! It was rm50 only, so reasonably priced & it came with a lot of yummy treats inside.

2 comments:

rochelle said...

Hello there! Can I know which shop did you bought the Peko-chan candy tin? I'm looking for some Peko-chan candies, it's so hard to find them in Malaysia! =(

Kiki's Land said...

I get it at tokyo street pavillion kl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts