Friday 2 March 2012

The Bee @ Publika,Solaris Dutamas

The Bee is another chill out place at Publika, Solaris Dutamas,a neighbourhood food and drink hangout that proudly serves affordable fuss-free food, quality coffee and more. The restaurant was located outside from the main shopping complex, opposite the outside 'stage'.


Despite being Saturday evening, the place was only 20% full.Just feel comfy for me to chit chat with friend at here without any hubbub.





I went there after filled out my stomach at EAT food village so not to order any food there.


 The Last Polka homemade ice cream also available at The Bee, would like to try out this on my next visit. :)




There was a stage for a live band, though I don't know when they play.Overall this is a pretty cool chilling place, I'd come back just to hang out and have a snack when bored or chill with friends.


The Bee,Publika

36B, Level G2, Publika, Solaris Dutamas
Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480, KL
Mon - Thurs: 9am - 12am
 

Fri: 9am - 1am
Sat: 10am - 1am
Sun: 10am - 10pm
 

Tel: (6016) 6736 142

website : http://thebee.com.my/

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts