Friday 7 October 2011

Burp! The Asian Food Gallery @ BSC


Bangsar Shopping Center was launched a new food court,Burp! on last month. Another place for my lunch/dinner during weekend.I guess here was the lowest cost option for meals in BSC.It cost about rm10 to rm20 per person for a regular lunch/dinner here.



You should collect a card- PASSPORT at the entrance,have it swiped like a credit card at each stall while purchasing any foods, then pay for everything only when leaving the premises.


There served variety of asian cuisines like malay,thai,chinese,japanese,nasi kandar.....





 my lunch,thai food set at rm15.90 included tomyam seafood with rice,mango sticky rice and fish cake, prepared by true-blue Thai citizens.Tomyam not too spicy but a bit sour.

My bf's lunch,Teppanyaki beef rolls at rm14.90.
























 At last, my new hair cut, seem likes i was gained weight already. :(

Address:
Burp! @ BSC,
The Asian Food Gallery,
4th Floor, Bangsar Shopping Centre, Kuala Lumpur.

1 comments:

Nava K said...

The Thai set has all that I simply enjoy - esp the tomyam and sticky mango rice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts